Content Management ServicesWe’ve developed our Site Manager to allow you to easily manage the website yourself, but sometimes it’s nice to have a pro take the reins. We can help you optimize your website, saving you time and providing the peace of mind that your web presence is attractive and up-to-date.
We’re pleased to have staff, in-house, ready to provide such services as:
- Menu Setup and Arrangement – We can help rearrange your menu so important content is easy to find.
- Search Engine Optimization – There are many things that can be done in our system to improve your rankings among the search engines.
- Content Formatting – Over time or with many volunteers helping, it’s easy for content to be presented inconsistently from page to page. We can help get your site back into shape.
- Home Page “Fixing” – Over time, in some of our older designs’ home pages, content can become unsightly. The home page is the first page seen by your visitors. Let us take a look and make sure it’s well-formatted.
- Email Setup – We can setup email and make sure it is working properly for you and your staff.
- Redesign Setup – We’d love to help you redesign. Once your site is redesigned, let us step in and tweak any content that requires adjusting.
- Audio/Video Management – Let us help you maximize your media presence and minimize the storage space used. We know what media formats and settings work best on the web.
- Content Porting – if you are a new customer, we can help ease the transition by porting content from your old website to the new one.
- New Volunteer Training – Let’s face it, many churches and ministries are using volunteers. If and when yours change, we can help train the new ones.